In memory of Ms Paint In memory of Ms Paint

submit to ylyl comp on youtube and gtfo

Pablo's Corner - Pilot Pablo's Corner - Pilot

animation wise it par but i would reccomend using a more original art style.

Space Monkey: Episode One Space Monkey: Episode One

Omg wow

I think i have just had my mind blown by the stunning artwork, gripping plot line, the best lip sync i have ever seen and awesome script!
I can tell you that the year of productions definitely shows in fact if it takes a whole year for the next episode it will be worth the wait!
10/10
5/5
thanks for not wasting my time ;D

Tejbz Soundboard Tejbz Soundboard

tejbz is the man

but this is a disappointment, could use some work graphicly and maybe some more sounds
4/10
2/10

kj229385 responds:

im new to this and its a little hard to get sounds but ya he is the man

Tekken the Piss : Bob Tekken the Piss : Bob

meh is all i can say

would have been batter if you could have added more than one character and more than one "challenge"
also i don't understand why you didn't make this an animation (unless it was just practice then just ignore that last comment)
so all in all it was moderately funny and not challenging at all!
3/5
6/10
have a good day

Rikimaru-Azlar responds:

i hear you but I wanted something punchy for this one, let's face it bob is just some fat guy

(::Ride The Wind::) (::Ride The Wind::)

well that was pretty awesome

because i don't have headphones (that more than one work) at first i was like has my sound card fucked? but then it started to build up and it to be honest sounded pretty awesome i love how it gradually built up.

sorry my review is kind of brief kinda burnt out tonight

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I personally think the buildup can give people orgasms... but this song is CRAP without headphones *I think* which is something I should improve on in the future. If you ever do get headphones it will be a whole lot better hehe.

Dad-Bot Dad-Bot

Fucking awesome

one of the best peices i have seen on newgrounds and probably the best dad and me "fanart"

L4D Hunter - Payce L4D Hunter - Payce

holy shit sabrina

you truly captured the hunters spirit because everyone knows he just wants a big hug :G

but seriosly your so fucking talented its almost unbeliveable!
10/10
have a good day

Sabtastic responds:

Aw, thanks~!
You too. C:

Gyarados Gyarados

That thing come to my house i kill it

Awesome job
i consider this to be better than the original